Join our mailing list
- You are here:
- University of Leeds International Concert Series
- Chris Parsons, trumpet and director of Eboracum Baroque, is joined by soprano Angela Hicks to present a programme of English music featuring the works of Henry Purcell (1659-1695) and G.F.Handel (1685-1759).
- The final part of Sally Pendlebury and Ian Buckle's survey of the Beethoven cello sonatas comprises a work from each of the composer's early, middle and late styles; presented alongside Webern's groundbreaking Variations for piano.
- Alexander will perform works by Chopin, Rachmaninov and Liszt followed by more contemporary pieces including one of this own compositions and Sonata 2: The Fire Sermon by Einojuhani Rautavaara.
- Leeds International Piano Competition in association with the School of Music at the University of Leeds, is delighted to welcome Andrew Tyson back to the UK.
I am delighted to introduce another programme of public concerts promoted by the University of Leeds. The Concert Series makes a major contribution to the cultural life of the city region and underlines the University’s commitment to the arts...Read More