Join our mailing list
- You are here:
- University of Leeds International Concert Series
- The School of Music's student percussion ensemble perform Varese's classic Ionisation alongside a varied programme of percussion music from around the world.
- This programme places Maurice Peress’s 1970s symphony orchestra realisation of Black, Brown and Beige alongside what became the last of Stravinsky’s symphonies
- Music for flute and piano by Robert Muczynski, Frank Martin, Salvador Brotons and Eldin Burton.
- Leeds Baroque Choir and Orchestra present a programme including Nun komm der heiden heiland BWV61, the Sanctus in D major BWV238 Ehre sei dir, Gott from the Christmas Oratorio
I am delighted to introduce another programme of public concerts promoted by the University of Leeds. The Concert Series makes a major contribution to the cultural life of the city region and underlines the University’s commitment to the arts...Read More