- You are here:
- University of Leeds International Concert Series
- tableaux vivants explores a radical new way of communicating music through the use of live ‘animated’ scores and projected visuals.
- Another opportunity to hear work by students on performance courses in the School of Music.
- For this concert Leeds Baroque Orchestra are joined by the noted baroque flautist Rachel Latham for a programme of flute concertos.
- A programme of sacred music for voices and continuo including Monteverdi's Messa a 4 voci di cappella and Purcell's 'O consider my adversity' and 'Beati omnes qui timent dominum'
Vice Chancellor’s introduction
One of the jewels in the crown of the University of Leeds is our School of Music and its annual concert series, which makes an outstanding contribution to the performing arts in this great city and this season makes a particular landmark in the University’s cultural history as we celebrate 100 years of public concerts...Read More