Join our mailing list
- You are here:
- University of Leeds International Concert Series
- Tchaikovsky’s music for the ballet The Nutcracker and Prokofiev’s musical tale Peter and the Wolf have inspired a love of classical music in generation after generation of children.
- David Riley (violin) and Daniel Gordon (piano) perform Copland's sonata written in 1943 and Beethoven's last sonata op. 96 written in 1812.
- Another opportunity to hear work by students on performance courses in the School of Music.
- The School of Music's new music ensemble performs scintillating world premieres by students from the University alongside works by Scott McLaughlin, Wieland Hoban and Michael Finnissy
I am delighted to introduce another programme of public concerts promoted by the University of Leeds. The Concert Series makes a major contribution to the cultural life of the city region and underlines the University’s commitment to the arts...Read More