Join our mailing list
- You are here:
- University of Leeds International Concert Series
- Samuel Moore will perform a programme of solo guitar works showcasing the many diverse rhythmic forms that shape the flamenco tradition; from fiery dances to dark and introspective laments.
- The Max Kahn Trio put a new spin on music from the Great American Songbook
- A rare opportunity to listen to the Sarod, a lute-like instrument that is very popular in India, but rarely heard across the UK in a performance of two north Indian classical Rāgs.
- Fifteen musicians, seven countries, three continents, one band. Together, Världens Band discovers the possibilities when traditions are shared, creativity freed and multiculturalism embraced.
I am delighted to introduce another programme of public concerts promoted by the University of Leeds. The Concert Series makes a major contribution to the cultural life of the city region and underlines the University’s commitment to the arts...Read More